Our first box of beautiful fresh navel oranges ships in 10 days directly from this small organic Valencian farmstead. And crazily enough, as long as you accept at least 3 x 10kg boxes from the annual harvest, it’s no more expensive to purchase best quality oranges in this way than from a UK supermarket. No pesticides, no middle men, no fuss, and all the money goes where it’s really needed. Really looking forward to some lovely fresh sunny oranginess right when we are feeling winter is never going to end.
- New Tapas Showcasing at the Mudeford Seafood Festival: Migas y Boquerones, Almeria-style
- Free Marketing Courses for Small Businesses in Dorset
- Water Bodies: Can a digital dance project get us to sea things differently?
- Almeria named Gastronomic Capital of Spain 2019
- Sopley Mill Open Day this Weekend
- We adopted an Orange Tree
Join up to receive information on discounts and notifications of events.