For freshly-cooked paella served from the pan by our chef, the basic per head prices are as follows:
(Chicken, Pork & Chorizo)
£11.50 per head
(Mushroom, Mixed Beans, Artichokes, Olives & Seasonal Greens)
£11.50 per head
(Prawn, Shrimp, Squid, White fish, Mussels)
£14.75 per head
Mixed Meat & Seafood Paella
£13.75 per head
We can also, if you like:
- Offer a range of complimentary side dishes buffet-style alongside your Paellas.
- Create extra courses with our trademark Spanish style of delicious canapés, an indulgent feast of antipasti, salads and finger tapas, or a scrummy selection of homemade petit fours and dessert slices.
- For service, we can present the food to be offered to guests on carried trays, laid out beautifully on a buffet table, plated up for each guest or as a centre-piece spread on your guest's tables.
- Supply great service staff to serve and clear canapés and drinks, plated food and for extra buffet supervision.
- Display the most delectable stack of West Country and Spanish cheeses in a 'Wedding Cake' style, then transform this into an impressive cheese and accompaniments course for a perfect evening buffet.
- Hire in traditional crockery and cutlery and other service-ware you might want.
- Provide smart rustic eco-friendly disposables like palm plates and platters and birch butlery as an upgrade to the ones we include as standard for the paella, for a convenient and planet-friendly alternative your guest's place settings and/or your buffet food.
Things to bear in mind when booking our paella catering:
- Prices are valid for 2016 bookings.
- On Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, a minimum booking of 50 servings is required for paella catering on-site. On other days, the minimum is 40 servings.
- Order a total of 65+ servings and receive 4% discount.
- Order a total of 100+ servings and receive 8% discount.
- We can cater for up to three types of Paella in one sitting, subject to a minimum of 10 servings of any single variety.
- The Vegetarian Paella is both vegan and gluten-free as standard. We can make any Paella gluten-free if required. For any dietary or allergen advice please contact us.
- We include biodegradable plates/bowls, plastic/wooden sporks and paper napkins free of charge if required.
- If we are required to provide a cooking tent we charge £30-£50 per event depending on the size of the tent needed.
- Prices are based on using seasonal and available ingredients. We can use unusual or out-of-season ingredients subject to suitability and availability, and there may be additional cost which we can quote for.
- A deposit of 30% of the total catering cost is required to secure a booking, and the full balance is payable 30 days prior to the event.
- A meeting at the site is usually required to plan for the safe setting up, cooking, serving and breaking down of our equipment as well as getting the best idea of how you want your service to run on the day.
- Prices do not include any other waiting guest service or clearance or waste disposal (other than our own cooking waste). For a full list of services we can provide if required, please see the Extras Menu.
- For some venues we need to add a 10 percent surcharge to cover fees levied to us to cater there. Please contact Emma Lopez directly to check if this applies at your chosen venue.
To enquire about availability, to get more information, to get your quotation in writing, to receive a copy of our standard terms and conditions or to make a booking, please contact us.